ormskirk, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Film Reviews, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found

Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt on 0754 3955 841 ormskirk@qnews.co.uk
  1. Published on: 10/06/2018 06:02 AMReported by: roving-eye
    Merseyside Police is becoming increasingly concerned for the whereabouts of 39-year-old Susan Melia.



    Susan was last seen at around 4.30pm on Friday, 8 June in Brynn Street, St Helens by a relative and has not been seen since.

    Susan is described as, white, with long red/ginger hair. She is 5ft tall, of slim build with blue eyes and a light complexion with freckles.

    She was last seen wearing a grey t-shirt and grey joggers. When last seen Susan had a number of cuts on her face and leg, which she was awaiting medical treatment for.

    Susan is known to frequent the canal and town centre areas of St Helens.

    Officers would urge Susan or anyone who has seen her since yesterday afternoon, to contact @MerpolCC, 101 or @missingpeople

    Submit News to Us

    Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt on 0754 3955 841 ormskirk@qnews.co.uk



  2. Contact us with your news. Mob/Txt on 0754 3955 841 ormskirk@qnews.co.uk




    Your Comments:


  3. Little Londoner says:10/06/2018 09:28 AM
    Please write 100 times "Merseyside Police ARE not IS" you can also stay behind after school tomorrow for One Hour and Empty the ink wells and fill the wastepaper baskets.

  4. TownieChap says:10/06/2018 03:05 PM
    39? Either a misprint or she had a bloody long milk round up a big hill. Rough as toast that.

  5. justbecause says:10/06/2018 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Londoner View Post
    Please write 100 times "Merseyside Police ARE not IS" you can also stay behind after school tomorrow for One Hour and Empty the ink wells and fill the wastepaper baskets.
    I think you’ll find it’s you that should be serving a detention, the correct term is ‘is’, and not are.

  6. Little Londoner says:11/06/2018 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    I think you’ll find it’s you that should be serving a detention, the correct term is ‘is’, and not are.

    Well you have me there I didn't know that Merseyside Police were down to ONE member.

  7. justbecause says:11/06/2018 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Londoner View Post
    Well you have me there I didn't know that Merseyside Police were down to ONE member.
    Merseyside Police ISN'T down to one member. Perhaps you should look to brush up on your correct use of English Grammar and Language.

  8. Little Londoner says:12/06/2018 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    Merseyside Police ISN'T down to one member. Perhaps you should look to brush up on your correct use of English Grammar and Language.

    AREN'T they?

  9. Little Londoner says:12/06/2018 07:14 PM
    I think it is you that needs a lesson in English, you cannot differentiate between Merseyside Constabulary and Merseyside Police. Once you have got into the void between your ears that Merseyside Police are the operational members of Merseyside Constabulary which encompasses the WHOLE, so saying Merseyside Constabulary IS looking for an idiot called justbecause would be correct, saying Merseyside Police is looking for an idiot called justbecause doesn't make one iota of sense the Police ARE looking for you. Now back to your Beano.

  10. justbecause says:13/06/2018 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Londoner View Post
    I think it is you that needs a lesson in English, you cannot differentiate between Merseyside Constabulary and Merseyside Police. Once you have got into the void between your ears that Merseyside Police are the operational members of Merseyside Constabulary which encompasses the WHOLE, so saying Merseyside Constabulary IS looking for an idiot called justbecause would be correct, saying Merseyside Police is looking for an idiot called justbecause doesn't make one iota of sense the Police ARE looking for you. Now back to your Beano.
    Personal insults simply drop your intelligence levels even lower.


Custom Search
You are in: UK / Ormskirk / North West
Find any Town in the UK, or Use UK map
Local Google MAP for Ormskirk

User Control Panel

Not a Member? Sign Up!

Login or Register



       
Supporting Local Business
Supporting Local Business
Be Seen - Advertise on Qlocal

Jobs from Indeed



UK, Local Online News Community, Forums, Chats, For Sale, Classified, Offers, Vouchers, Events, Motors Sale, Property For Sale Rent, Jobs, Hotels, Taxi, Restaurants, Pubs, Clubs, Pictures, Sports, Charities, Lost Found
ormskirkormskirk News


Supporting Local Business
Heritage House, 9b Hoghton Street, Southport, PR9 0TE
All your business insurance needs under one roof! Car, motor, home, taxi, fleets, shops, offices Best cover found at lowest prices! Free quotations provided.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 631913
Supporting Local Business
30 Virginia Street, Southport, PR8 6RU
Established 17 years ago. MOT\'s, servicing, repairs. Free collection and delivery service.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 543808

Supporting Local Business
Hesfords DIY & Gardening, Moorgate, Ormskirk, L39 4RU
Hesfords has been a family concern since it was founded in 1903 by Charles Martin on Market Row. Originally specialising in engineering the company moved to its current location in 1978.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01695 572727
Supporting Local Business
The Willwriting Guild (UK) Ltd, Eldon Court, 39-41 Hoghton Street, Southport, PR90NS
The WWG is a family run business established in 1991 specialising in Wills. Our services also include Lasting Power of Attorney, Trusts, Probate, Equity Release, Funeral Plans & Document Storage.
WEBSITE     TEL: 01704 546688


Stats: Qlocal over 500,000 page views a month (google analytics)